a wandering woman writes

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bon Jour.....cést va?

Greetings from an absolutely glorious village in the French pyrenees....where the food is sublime, the surroundings breathtaking, the people, French and British expat alike, warm enough to invite a visitor to dinner within a one week visit, the morning mountain walks inspiring, my pottery mentor brilliantly patient..... and my access to the internet not the least conducive to blogging..... til soon, with lots of trilingual tales!

4 Comments:

  • Nice teaser...

    By Blogger Yarbz, at 3:38 PM  

  • Well, I brought a chair, a bottle of red and a glass with me this time ... just waiting for the stories to start.

    Lol, hey you've been nominated as a rockin' girl blogger. The badge is over on my site if you want to 'pick it up' and you're invited to write up your nominees.

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 5:04 PM  

  • Okay, I'm away 5 days but I'd like some stories here by the time I'm reading next Saturday ;)

    Lol, do I read like a tough guy?

    xo

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 1:12 AM  

  • Yes, m'am.

    By Blogger Erin, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home