a wandering woman writes

Monday, October 03, 2005

Pictures today, words tomorrow



Weekend in Sevilla. Must sleep....

Sometimes it takes a week wandering with one of those rare and precious people with whom you can just be....to make you realize you don't spend enough time just being.

After a week with one of my favorite humans, the castellano is hurting (anybody seen my r's?) but the soul is flying.

And I'm prepared to reveal:

Reason 43

Wandering-Woman's 43rd reason to live in Spain:


Because in Sevilla....


People know how to spend time. (Click the photo for a better look.) Fans and a few good friends. Add fino and I'm sold.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Nice! Your pictures of Spain remind me of Italy.

    By Blogger melusina, at 9:20 PM  

  • Lovely photos.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

  • Terri, your comment made me laugh and think of what I usually say is the nicest thing my brother ever said to me: I was whining that I wished I could wail a song. Wished I had soul, I said. And he told me that the fact that I could hear soul, see soul, want soul, meant that I had it. "You´ve got it. You just can't sing" is a direct quote, I think. :)
    Maybe I can learn to take pictures.

    By Blogger Erin, at 11:45 PM  

  • Nice to have you back from Sevilla. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    Thanks also for your comments today at my site. It is a tough time. The blog and the comments help me keep it in perspective...or at least, get it BACK in perspective when the stresses bend me out of shape.

    I really appreciate your stopping by... :)

    By Blogger Kate Winner, at 6:08 AM  

  • Beautiful pictures! I miss Spain... thanks for giving me a glimpse!

    By Blogger Angie, at 12:07 AM  

  • Lovely pictures! I just can´t wait your stories.

    By Blogger Nomadita, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home