a wandering woman writes

Friday, July 13, 2007

Two pots in Prats



I fell in love with these pots. I must have snapped these pots and the steep alley they sit on 25 times, from every angle and distance possible during my 8 days in Prats. There's something about the color of the flowers, the door tucked behind them and the stones you don't see in this shot, the grey, blue and pink cobblestones of the cuesta they're resting on. This path leads to the church and I followed it a dozen times, snapping these two every trip up.

And so two pots become one of my favorite memories of Prats.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I read down from the top on a warm summer's day in Belgium and the yearning to travel kicked in ... so badly.

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 10:14 AM  

  • says the woman who just got back from a week away??

    By Blogger Erin, at 8:27 PM  

  • This is a very nice shot...

    By Blogger Yarbz, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home