a wandering woman writes

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Expat Interviews - Come on over and meet me

We interrupt my ever so disciplined work-at-home day (oh, when, oh when will I develop an ever so disciplined work-at-home day?) with a new flash.

Melizza from ExpatInterviews is collecting interviews from all kinds of people from all kinds of places, all of whom now live somewhere else. This site is terrific if you're wondering what it's like to live in a particular country, or even if just like reading other people's stories.

So, if you're looking for a little more of the Wandering Woman back story (and ok, I admit it, a photo) I invite you to wander over and check out my interview.

Now, back to that ever so disciplined life of mine. Ahem.

Go away now. Work to do.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!

    Lovely interview :)

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 11:56 PM  

  • very nice erin. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 AM  

  • Great interview and photo! Congrats! And I agree w/ you - the only way to live in Spain is to learn Spanish and live among the Spanish. You couldn't pay me or my Brit husband to live in one of those expat communities in the Costa del Sol, where very little assimilating into the local culture is accomplished.

    By Blogger paris parfait, at 12:18 PM  

  • Thank you, Dan....but oh dear lord, chicas, do not congratulate me! Melizza is looking for expats all over who will answer her questions, and asked me to pass her email around....so if either of you has a few minutes...hint hint....

    By Blogger Erin, at 1:19 PM  

  • I'd do it...but I'm not an ex-pat...not yet... :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

  • Oh, but Dan when you will be, you'll be the expat I first dreamed of being.....on water, carrying everything in your "shell". Stopped by your blog today.....you gave me some nice vicarious New England sails...thank you.

    By Blogger Erin, at 11:33 PM  

  • Great interview! I'm longing to see more of your new home country!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home