a wandering woman writes

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Virtual wanders and a breath of autumn

Well, that was a long absence.

Let me welcome me back with a couple of delicious virtual journeys.


Go catch up on the New York Times' Why We Travel slide show. Just go. I guarantee you'll come back aching for a journey. Or to read about one of mine. :)

That wandering upstart who travels the North under a name remarkably similar to mine posted a link to this wonderful, inspiring, just-go-brew-a-cup-of-tea (or pour a splash of your favorite red)-and-lose-yourself-here-for-a-while site of Scott Stulberg's photography.

Air's chilly in Salamanca, days are shorter, students are back in full force, fair's over for another year. I'll hope to be here for a few days, before heading to Madrid to pick up the visiting Chicagoan who has been duly warned to bring a sweater.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Wow, thanks for the great travel-y links. They do indeed make me antsy to see more! When I get back to SanSe I'm going to steal these links from you for my own blog and pass them on. They're a nice antidote to the less than pleasant events of late and have helped me regain a sense faith in the world.

    By Blogger wheylona, at 8:30 PM  

  • Me, too... on the links, but I think I'll just link and article to your blog....

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • Whoa.
    What a site.
    Major belly scratch for you.
    Major.
    Rawhide bone, frisbie in the park...

    By Blogger Laura, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home