a wandering woman writes

Thursday, March 29, 2007

2 expats, 2 cameras, 1 passion to create...

If you haven't discovered Natural Light, the new photography blog following the camera-wielding exploits of my fellow wandering woman and Alison - a Kiwi and a Canadian in Belgium - you're missing beautiful photos and thoughtful, intriguing conversations about creativity, photo-snapping, and life in a place other than your own (or your original, I'd rather say....)

The blog's title:
Natural Light: 2 expats, 2 cameras, 1 passion to create....

and a daily opportunity to grin ear to ear, says me.

While I'm at it, I recommend occasional strolls through wandering Di's photography website as well....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Thanks for the links. I explored their sites and found the work to be very nice. While both can shot, I preferred Di's stuff...

    If interested, here is a link to my gallery of images from a three month road trip in America that I took in 1999. I travelers with a British writer I net on the internet and his son, a Māori boxer from New Zealand. Here the link:

    http://imageevent.com/yarbz/americansafari1999

    By Blogger Yarbz, at 3:58 PM  

  • Oops... I guess I should proof read my comments before posting...

    By Blogger Yarbz, at 4:21 PM  

  • Hey thank you Erin, writes the New Zealander with the delighted smile on her face.

    Home again after 24 hours in Brussels, I sat down catch up on everyone and found this.

    April 2 ... a day I'm looking forward to :)

    Kia ora Yarbz, I'll wander off and have a look at your sight.

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 4:54 PM  

  • P.S Yarbz, your photography is stunning ... absolutely loved some of them :)

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 5:00 PM  

  • Glad you've discovered each other's work! Great photos, thanks for the link, Yarbz.

    By Blogger Erin, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home