a wandering woman writes

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The vortex in my cortex

A wandering woman in Spain

Sought limericks to help her stay sane,

But they curled in her cortex

And formed a verse vortex

That drained the remains of her brain.



Very generously left in the comment box of this old post about limericks, by Virgil Keys, aka Phunicular. Check out the old post; Virgil wrote one of the limericks I posted way back then, too. The man's got a way with a rhyme. Thank you, Virgil!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • It was only after I'd posted that I realized how old the post was. For some reason your post had popped up in my bloglines search yesterday. (Ok, ok, it's a vanity search.) Maybe it was re-indexed due to Blogger's recent update.

    By Blogger Phunicular, at 3:15 AM  

  • LOL, well, your vanity search paid off for me. I got a limerick out of it!!

    I switched Blogger templates Saturday, to add the list of categories to my blog. I bet Blogger republished and reindexed me.

    Anytime you need a place to post a limerick, virgil, you know where I am..

    Thanks again

    By Blogger Erin, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home