a wandering woman writes

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I knew I should have lit the candles...

A few posts back, when I announced my ISP change, Alex suggested I visit one of Salamanca's many churches and light a few candles.

I thought he was being funny.

He was being clairvoyant.

Still no internet at home, and little time to blog in the turbo cyber stops I make just to keep up on work. Meanwhile, I'm showing off Salamanca, to Di and her husband...and you'll hear more about our days on her blog than mine at the moment. (Her turbo cyber stops are blog stops while I catch up on biz.)

Have happy, happy holidays and I'll hope to be back here in a day or 2.

3 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas, Erin! Sorry we didn't get to meet in Sevilla, but perhaps another time. Enjoy your holidays and hope 2007 is a wonderful year for you. I've been reading on Di's blog about all the fun you're having. xo

    By Blogger paris parfait, at 10:19 AM  

  • Better late than never.

    By Blogger Anil P, at 11:24 AM  

  • Erin,

    Happy New Year & please tell us where exactly you took Di, 'cause the photos she takes from there are really quite stunning...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home