a wandering woman writes

Monday, October 22, 2007

Found: in the guestbook of the Albergue San Miguel

Written last night, before I arrived:


"Before the new chapter can begin, the old chapter must be closed.

Change from being who you were to being who you are."

It's signed Paulo Coehlo, so I'll venture it's a quote, unless of course, Mr. Coehlo stopped by here last night....



One small request, Camino: Any chance "she who I am" could have a stronger right ankle than "she who I was"?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • Loved it.

    By Blogger Di Mackey, at 11:40 PM  

  • Walking with you vicariously; sending strong thoughts for the ol'tobillo.

    Say hi to Paulo for me and watch out for the black dog ;-).

    Ann in KC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

  • me, too. Will work on your ankle from here.
    Thanks for sharing this experience.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

  • Hello!
    I'm also a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you’ve heard about his blog
    http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
    I started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
    Check out the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
    http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

    You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

    QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    "The secret lies in the present
    - if you pay attention to the present,
    you will be able to improve it.
    And if you improve the present,
    whatever happens afterwards will be better too.
    Each day brings us Eternity."

    See you there and have a great day!
    Aart

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 AM  

  • A couple of months ago I read Paulo Coelho's The Zahir in which he talks about the Camino.
    You never know, he might've done it again?

    By Blogger Cream, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home